Schedule a Live Demo
Learn how to leverage shared content libraries for reusable slides, templates, charts and images in PowerPoint.
- Create a winning pitch deck library for your team.
- Easily manage PowerPoint presentations, shapes & digital assets in one place.
- Keep data up-to-date with Excel-to-PowerPoint linking.
Reuse Content Across Your Team
Centralize and reuse content across your organization with Macabacus libraries.
- Create branded templates
- Standardize charts, graphs and tables
- Share slides, images and text snippets
- Star favorites for quick access
- Search metadata to instantly find assets
Link to Excel
Save countless hours by reliably linking to Excel data and charts in PowerPoint presentations and Word documents, and refresh links with the click of a button.
Synchronize your table of contents and section slides / headers with native sections so you can focus on content.
Support for facing pages, intentionally blank pages, slide numbering, and duplex / simplex printing.
Align, resize, and otherwise manipulate shapes quickly, without tedious manual adjustment natively required.
Role-based shapes like slide stamps that offer unprecedented flexibility in presentation creation.
Multi-state shapes used to visualize units of measurement (e.g., percentages, relative ranking), status, and more.